Thursday, August 5, 2010

India - Common or Corruption Wealth Games 2010 Photos and A different Question?

India - Common or Corruption Wealth Games 2010 Photos and A different Question?
What about my fundamental right of education ?

Reality views by sm –
Friday, August 06, 2010

Everyone in India knows that Common wealth games are nothing but corruption wealth games of India 2010.

Everyone is busy talking about corruption, which is good for the India.




Very Proudly Indian Congress passed the law of Right to education act for Indian kids.

But where is the implementation?

Below are the few photos of common wealth games worker kids?

Who gave the Indians right to break their fundamental right of education?

Does common wealth games organizing committee is running school for them?


No one is talking about right to education act, we should be ashamed that for common corruption games 2010, children are staying with slave parents, what about their fundamental right of education.

I hope media will pay attention to this also. The Following photos are taking from NDTV news channel.

When we can not even provide education to our Indian kids,
Do we need common wealth games?
We can not even protect our fundamental rights in this democratic nation , and proudly Indians say this is biggest democracy on earth ?
Where is democracy ?

Where is our fundamental right ?
I heard about right to education act.does my son and daughter is eligible for this fundamental right or am i still slave of the country called India ?



Am I Indian Citizen ?
Can you read my eyes ?

when i will go to school ?




What I should do so we can go to school ?
If one of my friends becomes Thief who is responsible ?
My father works more than 8 hours daily for 2 american dollars .
will he get more paid ?
what about my education ?
Like this thousands of questions ?




For this I have no answer. Do you got answer ?


No comments:

Post a Comment