Saturday, October 3, 2009

Beware Airtel Mobile Customers – A New Kind of Cheating by Airtel company

Reality Views by sm-
Beware Airtel Mobile Customers – A New Kind of Cheating by Airtel company
Airtel Customers Complaint Forum – India
I myself got cheated by Airtel Company for more than 200 Rupees,


While writing this I just received one message and again got cheated for Rupees one.
So exactly what happens,
I got 2 air tel prepaid mobile numbers, So what happens is that , suddenly I Receive the message following types of message, As you will read the message you will understand how the Airtel company is cheating to its customers.
1. You have been renewed for bikinirichalert 3day free subscription service from Airtel. You have been charged Rs. 1 I Received this message more than 20 times.
2. Airtel spicy jokes service started and automatically subscribed for 30 days 30 rupees 10 days 10 Rupees.
3. Job alert service
4. Free Hello tunes subscription charges Rs 10 for 10 days
5. Congrats you have been activated for a free trial of jobs on mobile Rs 10 for 10 days.
Every time I contacted the customer care got the service busy or got disconnected, but I lost my more than 200 rupees, to contact customer care service means I have to waste my valuable 4 to 5 hours, as there customer number rarely works ,
Just dial 9890098900 they will tell you, press 1 for Marathi, 2 English, 3 for Hindi, then they will start there hello tunes, advertisements etc et and tell you to wait again and will ask you to choose the option, but you do not have any option to choose which will take you to the customer care person, this will happen and phone will get disconnected. If you are able to talk with there customer service, then you should consider that you are the luckiest person on this earth.
In last 3 months I tried lot of times to contact them but I was able to contact, talk with customer service person just 2 times, first time he said money will not be refunded,
And 2nd time he said that who am I? Prove that I am the owner of mobile number, he started to ask tell me when and where you got your phone recharged etc and then I tried to explain him but he disconnected my phone insulting me,
And after that I am trying to contact the customer care service but in vain.

Currently my balance is 114 Rupees, date October 3, 2009; every time I will receive the message, the message of cheating from Airtel I will update this post.

My 2nd airtel mobile was having more than 250 Rupees Balance but currently balance is only 37 Rupees.
This money is our money this money is not owned by airtel mobile company.
If your friend is using Airtel Prepaid Mobile please inform him and make him aware about this type of cheating and tell him to keep watch on his balance and sms messages

Must read for MTN officials from South Africa
Must read if you are planning to purchase or become Airtel mobile customer


No comments:

Post a Comment