Friday, October 2, 2009

Wake up Sid Is it a Marketing Trick or Real Controversy –

India - Bombay - Wake up Sid Is it a Marketing Trick or Real Controversy –
Whatever may have happen, but our Indian Democracy is defeated once more,
Our rich people are also afraid of going to judiciary, and police department.


Reality views by sm -
Someone says He do not like this part and we Indians immediately say sorry to him, because I fear he will beat me, he will do the damage to me.
If political parties want to work as censor board then what is the use of Indian censor board, don’t you think Indian censor board should be scrapped.
If I like to use word, Bombay what is bad in that, does it mean I do not love India,
When I am not ashamed to use to the laws given by the British people to Indian slaves, which I am proudly using them , that time why don’t I get the feeling that I am insulted,
Where is my freedom of speech and liberty?
Controversy is that in the movie, the word Bombay is used and some one didn’t like it so they disrupted the screening of this movie. After this it is expected that one will go to police station and launch the complaint but here happened something else, the so called person said sorry, without his any mistake.
It is reported that the film’s producer Karan Johar has apologized for referring 'Mumbai' city as 'Bombay' in the film. He further said that a disclaimer will now be carried in the beginning of the film.
After this I only know that Indian Democracy is defeated in this, I have decided not to watch this movie.
And if you love the Indian democracy and if you feel that Indian democracy is defeated in this controversy then please do not watch this movie Wake up Sid.

Jai Bombay Jai India
Vande Matram


No comments:

Post a Comment